Pescara, 16 - 17 November 2016
Venue: CNA Abruzzo - Via Cetteo Ciglia, 8 – Pescara (Italy)
The open DOORS Kick off meeting has held the last 16th and 17 th of November 2016 in Pescara with the participation of all the project partners.
Mr. Graziano Di Costanzo, as CNA Abruzzo director and partner hosting the Kick off meeting - welcomes and thanks the participants and gives an institutional welcome.
The CP, FM, and CM introduce themselves and their role, then each partner presents the organization and their role.
The ANCI LAZIO representative (hereinafter LP) introduces the project highlighting the objective, results and duration; underlining the need of the project to respect the timing and the deadlines since 18 months is a brief period and the partnership have to speed up the procedures in order to elaborate the activities.
During the KoM the LP representative read the document “STEERING and TECHNICAL COMMITTEE RULES”, especially the article 10 “Steering Committee functioning” from letter A to L and the partnership discussed it. Following to that, the partnerships appointed the representative of each partner for SC and STC composition.
Then has been fixed the complete project's timetable with deliverables, responsible partners, description of activities and timing; all the partnership decides then the timing of Skype conferences and project meetings. As general rule it's been agreed that the joint Skype conferences to discuss the state of the art will be done every first Monday starting from 9th January 2017, while the following SC meetings will take place in Zagreb, Valencia and Maribor.
Regarding the evaluation the LP explained that evaluation plan is meant to be a self-evaluation. The LP will propose an evaluation plan before the end of the first semester, appointing some common evaluation criteria. At the end of each semester, the self-evaluation reports will be collected from project partners and elaborated by the LP in order to be submitted to the JS with the progress reports (3 evaluation reports are foreseen). In February/March 2017 the LP will prepare and share with the partners the template.
Relating the communication contents:
- University of Zagreb is in charge of the presentation of the Project Brochure design, while all the project partners are asked to provide contents and University of Maribor is in charge about flyer and poster which are bought to give general information of the project. As for the Poster, the Programme will provide the elements that can't be changed but only personalized. Also logos will be ready and prepared by the Programme.
- The traditional tools will be done by the above mentioned partners, while there is also the need for the untraditional tools that were discussed by the partners during the meeting since the project content is quite innovative and this issue should be addressed too, proposing the production of also an innovation communication like smart video, social network etc. This is in addition and in line to the fact, as the LP refers to the project partners, that the JS wants that all the tools are produced in professional way (not with smartphone camera i.e, and that if some materials are produced in national language such as i.e. video, the subtitles in English should be provided).
- The activities on 2.4 intend to establish an open DOORS network; the partnership agrees that the network must be populated, to be always relevant and attractive and thus involving members. It would be appropriate to start the process of involvement of the previous partners of the capitalization projects.
- Forum network 2.4.1: should be started in November and created as a place where project local stakeholders will meet virtually. The partnership has to think about and decide on which shape should it take. University of Valencia will send to all partners a range of options to be discussed during the next Skype call in January.
The Study activity is composed of desk activity and consultation:
- University of Valencia has presented a study and methodology guide. Qualitative analysis and bottom-up approach will be adopted.
- CNR and UNIVAL will coordinate single desk activity for the preparation of the State of the art template. All other partners will send to them data from their territories and will be in charge for the single chapters.
- SWOT Analysis: as a desk activity will be coordinated by the UNIVZG (within the Scientific Committee)
- NEEDS ANALYSIS: What is missing and what can be covered by sharing economy? UNIMB is in charge for defining the layout till December 2016 and then to finalize it in February 2017.
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: among the territories UNIZG is in charge of this activity as coordinator.
- BENCHMARKING STUDY: Analysis of the situation should be finalized before summer 2017: UNIZG + UNIMB are in charge for this activity.
For the closure of the works of the first day UNIVAL is introducing the Scientific Committee
The 2nd day the works proceed by each partner presentation of the geographical area of study, territorial panel and stakeholders group to involve in the project. TECHPARK Ljubljana representative shows the relation on criteria for the definition of a study area and a territorial panel.
Further on TECHPARK Ljubljana presents outline and approach to the Consultation study.
The meeting closes at 13:00 o'clock.